This is a 10 week training program (including deload periods) designed to help develop full body strength and hypertrophy. This program is based on my own training structure, which includes “volume” and “load” days throughout a given training cycle. This was the exact setup I used when training for the 2017 Bodybuilding.com Spokesmodel Search where I earned 2nd place and became a sponsored Bodybuilding.com athlete!
**This program does not include one-on-one coaching
Program learning goals:
- Proper form and technique for fundamental movements for strength and hypertrophy
- Proper core stabilization and overhead stability
- How to properly set up and execute a “volume” vs. “load” rep scheme
- Understanding of key training principles such as volume, intensity, frequency, tempo, etc.
This program includes:
- A 10-week body-part split with 5 training days per week and 2 rest days per week
- Designated sets, reps, and tempo (when applicable) for all movements
- Technique demonstration and/or explanation for all lifts (featuring my own demos on the @emilyduncanfitness Instagram page as well as Bodybuilding.com’s database)
- Basic supplementation and nutrition advice
- So much more!